The LifeNet Health Institute of Regenerative Medicine will host their Scientific Symposium September 25-26. This year’s topic is Regenerative Surgery: The Cutting Edge. The symposium will focus on regenerative medicine and complicated transplant procedures. Learn more on the LifeNet Health website.
Sentara Health has announced that as of September 23rd, their emergency department will now have a new Pediatric Track. This will include kid-friendly exam rooms and a kids waiting area, and providers will receive special training to help keep kids calm during anxiety-ridden visits to the ED. Learn more on Sentara’s website.
- VABeachBio Innovation Challenge Unveils 26 Inventions to Create High-Impact Startups to Improve Veterans’ Health
- VABeachBio Innovation Challenge Is On!
- OWL Metabolomics to Open U.S. Headquarters in Virginia Beach
- Virginian-Pilot: A colony of fat mice hidden in a Norfolk lab could hold the key for liver disease
- Virginian-Pilot: Not just tourists and military? Virginia Beach trying to diversify