Sentara Health has announced that as of September 23rd, their emergency department will now have a new Pediatric Track. This will include kid-friendly exam rooms and a kids waiting area, and providers will receive special training to help keep kids calm during anxiety-ridden visits to the ED. Learn more on Sentara’s website.
You might also like
- VABeachBio Innovation Challenge Unveils 26 Inventions to Create High-Impact Startups to Improve Veterans’ Health
- VABeachBio Innovation Challenge Is On!
- OWL Metabolomics to Open U.S. Headquarters in Virginia Beach
- Virginian-Pilot: A colony of fat mice hidden in a Norfolk lab could hold the key for liver disease
- Virginian-Pilot: Not just tourists and military? Virginia Beach trying to diversify